Your order will be deliveredINSTANTLYYour order will be delivered withinYour order will be delivered within
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR STEAM REGION TO TURKEY IN 1 MINUTE?
The answer is simple, Turkish prepaid credit card.
Steam allows users to transfer their account's region to the country which their payment method comes from. Sounds easy, but in reality it is really tricky, Steam banned virtual credit card providers, so Revolut or Wise won't work this time. And that's why we are here, we offer you the best prepaid cards that come straight from Turkey
Thanks to them, you can:
✅ Change your Steam region to Turkey by yourself!
✅ Keep your privacy safe, you don't have to share your Steam account details with anyone
✅ Real life investment, save your money and buy your favorite games at the cheapest prices ever!
✅ Do it at any time you want, no waiting for someone to login into youraccount
Is it really worth it?
YES, IT IS 💯. In Turkey, due to huge inflation average salary is like 200$-300$ per month. This means that game developers lower the prices of their games by about 50-75% so that people can afford them. For example, Phasmophobia in the United States region costs $13.99, but in Turkey, less than 1$ or MX Bikes costs 34.99$ and 2.12$. Imagine the prices when steam season sales will come😮
🔥PAY 7$, AND SAVE 700$🔥
DO NOT EXPOSE YOUR ACCOUNT TO BEING HACKED
Did you hear about region change services that require your Steam account's password?
They can easily recover your account via Steam support because they know what card was used during the region change, and you will lose access to your account later. If you haven't known about this scam yet, it is possible due to the "Proof of Ownership" recovery option, learn more about Steam account's ownership policies. With our prepaid card you are doing region change by yourself, nobody is logging in and messing with your account while you aren't watching. This is a much safer way to switch your region since we don't know who is sitting behind the screen.
By the way remember do not ever give your password to anybody, ever.
Am I eligble for region change?
Steam region can be only changed every three months. If you have recently changed it, please don't buy this product.
Your Steam account must have the community market unlocked. That means you need to spend at least 5$ in your account.
If your region has been reverted (from Turkey to the original), you need to wait 3 months to change again to the same country. However, region change to other regions that you didn't have before can be done right away without waiting. (Argentina, Ukraine, Kazakhstan)
How to prevent region reverting?
Steam has recently started a war with region changes, and randomly reverts user's regions to the original. No one knows exactly what causes it, and it can happen during playing games or while normally using your account.
Thanks to our analysis, we have found rules that willdecrease the chance of region revert. But keep in mind that there isalways a risk of being revertedregardless of sticking to the rules below:
Do not sell anything on the Steam community market (40% of getting reverted, if you want to take a risk then turn on a VPN)
Do not use Revolut, Wise = revert
Do not refund/return any game that you bought
Do not use Fups/Oldubil/Papara card on your main account (30% of getting revert if you want to take a risk then turn on a VPN)
Use a Turkish VPN every time while buying games
Use Turkish Steam gift cards
Gift games from a second Turkish account to your main by gift cards or Fups/Papara/Oldubil.
3. Go to the cart and change the currency to lira.
4. Proceed to checkout and choose "Mastercard" if the card starts with "5" or "Visa" if it with "4".
5. Enter card details, random Turkish address, and phone number.
6. Click "Continue" and buy a game
7. That's it, your Steam account is now in the Turkey region!
IMPORTANT (please read)
1. We will send your card details instantly to your email. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check your spam folder or click the "click-to-download" button on the order confirmation page.
2. After receiving your card, there is 1hour guarantee valid time. Please contact us immediately If something is wrong with the card, we can provide you a replacement or change your region for you. After one hour, no complaints are accepted.
3. There is no chance of getting your account banned because every card is unused and new.
4. The card balance is 6TL (lira), so you need to buy a game like Replica or Barro.
5. After the region change, you can only buy games through Turkish Steam gift cards. You can buy them on Eneba, G2a or Kinguin. Any other payment method will revert your region!
6. DO NOT USE NordVPN - their VPN Turkey server is just bad and gives a "Card Declined" error. Please use UrbanVPN instead, it's a 100% FREE VPN and was tested by us.
7.Card is a one-time use, and can't be recharged in any way. One card = one Steam account.
Warranty lasts: 3 days from the date of purchase
If your region has been reverted or your account has been marked as fraudulent activity. We can give you apartial refund(minus fees, and costs).
However to qualify for it, no rule below can be broken:
Those rules will decrease the chance of region revert. But keep in mind thatthere is always a risk of being reverted regardless of sticking to the rules below.
The rules of using your account without reverting region:
1. Use only Turkish Steam gift cards (TRY/TL) to buy games. Any other payment method like PayPal, your own or multi-currency virtual credit cards like Revolut, Wise will revert your region!
2. Don't sell keys/don't use the Steam community market. Selling TF2/CS:GO keys was a great option to get TRY at the best conversion rate. However, Steam has recently started to get more attention to user's listings and analyze their IP, and the history of the account, which will result in region revert.But if you want to take a risk, do not forget to turn on VPN.
3. Don't use the Steam website/app to shop for games. In our opinion, the safest way to purchase games is through a PC client because the Steam app and website used to have the practice to show prices based on your real location.
4. Turkish VPN is now the must-have thing! Due to the recent interface update, Steam has begun to watch closely user location activity. We prefer you to always have the anonymizer tool turned on while purchasing games. You can get a free Turkey VPN here: UrbanVPN, VPN Unlimited.
5. Don't use FUPS/Papara/Oldubil, it also may result in blocking your account for fraudulent activity.Currently, there is like 30% chance that Steam will detect usage of Turkish virtual credit cards and block your account/revert region. But if you want to take a risk, do not forget to turn on VPN while purchasing games.
6. Do not refund/return any game that you bought. Just believe us, after that Steam will make your region back to the original.