Your order will be deliveredINSTANTLYYour order will be delivered withinYour order will be delivered within
CHANGE YOUR STEAM REGION TO TURKEY AND BUY YOUR FAVORITE GAMES AT THE CHEAPEST PRICES EVER SEEN
🔥TURKEY IS THE CHEAPEST REGION IN HISTORY🔥
In Turkey, the average income per person is about $3K-$4K per YEAR. So if publishers charged full price for games, e,g $60 for a new title, they probably wouldn't sell anything. That's why Steam game prices there are extremely low rather than in other countries, especially when it comes to Steam season sales you can save even more!
How does it work?
The whole process of changing region is easy:
We log in to your account
We buy a cheap game like The Deed or Sixtieh Kilometer
And voilà your account is now in the Turkey region with the cheapest games ever!
It is 100% safe and ban risk-free because we use a new card every region change.
Am I eligble for region change?
Steam region can be only changed every three months. If you have recently changed it, please don't buy this service.
Your Steam account must have the community market unlocked. That means you need to spend at least 5$ in your account.
If your region has been reverted (from Turkey to the original), you need to wait 3 months to change again to the same country. However, region change to other regions that you didn't have before can be done right away without waiting. (Argentina, Ukraine, Kazakhstan)
How to prevent region reverting?
Steam has recently started a war with region changes, and randomly reverts user's regions to the original. No one knows exactly what causes it, and it can happen during playing games or while normally using your account.
Thanks to our analysis, we have found rules that willdecrease the chance of region revert. But keep in mind that there isalways a risk of being revertedregardless of sticking to the rules below:
Do not sell anything on the Steam community market (40% of getting reverted, if you want to take a risk then turn on a VPN)
Do not use Revolut, Wise = revert
Do not refund/return any game that you bought
Do not use Fups/Oldubil/Papara card on your main account (30% of getting revert if you want to take a risk then turn on a VPN)
Use a VPN every time while buying games
Use TL/TRY Steam gift cards
Gift games from a second Turkish account to your main by Steam wallet or Fups/Papara/Oldubil.
When will be my region change processed?
Order processing time depends on our working hours. if you placed an order within our schedule we will process your order within 15 minutes. However, outside our schedule, the delivery time is 10 hours.
Warranty lasts: 3 days from the date of purchase
If your region has been reverted or your account has been marked as fraudulent activity. We can give you afull refund.
However, to qualify for it, no rule below can be broken:
Those rules will decrease the chance of region revert. But keep in mind thatthere is always a risk of being reverted regardless of sticking to the rules below.
The rules of using your account without reverting region:
1. Use only Turkish Steam gift cards (TRY/TL) to buy games. Any other payment method like PayPal, your own or multi-currency virtual credit cards like Revolut, Wise will revert your region!
2. Don't sell keys/don't use the Steam community market. Selling TF2/CS:GO keys was a great option to get TRY at the best conversion rate. However, Steam has recently started to get more attention to user's listings and analyze their IP, and the history of the account, which will result in region revert.But if you want to take a risk, do not forget to turn on VPN.
3. Don't use the Steam website/app to shop for games. In our opinion, the safest way to purchase games is through a PC client because the Steam app and website used to have the practice to show prices based on your real location.
4. Turkish VPN is now the must-have thing! Due to the recent interface update, Steam has begun to watch closely user location activity. We prefer you to always have the anonymizer tool turned on while purchasing games. You can get a free Turkey VPN here: UrbanVPN, VPN Unlimited.
5. Don't use FUPS/Papara/Oldubil, it also may result in blocking your account for fraudulent activity.Currently, there is like 30% chance that Steam will detect usage of Turkish virtual credit cards and block your account/revert region. But if you want to take a risk, do not forget to turn on VPN while purchasing games.
6. Do not refund/return any game that you bought. Just believe us, after that Steam will make your region back to the original.