Your order will be deliveredINSTANTLYYour order will be delivered withinYour order will be delivered within
EXPERIENCE THE PRESTIGE OF OWNING A STEAM ACCOUNT WITH A 15+ YEARS BADGE
What is so unique in this account?
15 years of service badge
Steam was established in 2003 and this account was created in 2008, so it's only 5 years ahead and has an unordinary 15 years of service badge which will increase every year.
8 digit Steam ID like STEAM_0:0:12345678
Every Steam account has its own creation id number, the lowest = rarer
Can this account be recovered by someone else?
NO! We provide access to the original email that was used during account creation, so it cannot be recovered anyway since there are no CD keys, and purchases made. If you will have any problems with the account in the future, you can easily prove ownership with the original email.
Why is my badge 7 years old instead of 15?
After purchasing an account, you need to spend at least 5$ to update the badge to 15 years. It's Steam policy and it cannot be bypassed in any way. You will also gain access to the Steam community market and the possibility to invite friends.
Does the account have any games or profile level?
Doesn't have any games
After spending 5$, the level will be updated
Can I pick a username?
Unfortunately no, the usernames are sent randomly.
Full access, Instant delivery, Argentina/Turkey region
Full Access - you will get access to email (email:password) and steam (steam:password)
Instant Delivery - your order will be sent immediately after purchase to your email.
Argentina/Turkey region - now you can also pick your favorite region of the account where games are 100x cheaper than normal. But keep in mind that those types of accounts are delivered within our schedule, not instantly.
Warranty lasts:7 daysfrom the date of purchase
These rules below apply only to accounts with Turkish or Argentinian regions, Standard accounts with badges have no problems.
If something is wrong with the account, we can give you a replacement or a full refund.
However, to qualify for it, no rule below can be broken:
The rules of using the account without any problems:
1. Use only Turkish/Argentinian Steam gift cards (TRY/ARS$) to buy games. Any other payment method like PayPal, your own or multi-currency virtual credit cards like Revolut, Wise will revert your region!
2. Don't sell keys/don't use the Steam community market. Selling TF2/CS:GO keys was a great option to get currency at the best conversion rate. However, Steam has recently started to get more attention to user's listings and analyze their IP, and the history of the account, which will result in region revert.
3. Don't use the Steam website/app to shop for games. In our opinion, the safest way to purchase games is through a PC client because the Steam app and website used to have the practice to show prices based on your real location.
4. Don't use FUPS/Papara/Oldubil, it also may result in blocking your account for fraudulent activity. Currently, there is like 50% chance that Steam will detect usage of Turkish virtual credit cards and block your account/revert region. But if you want to take a risk, do not forget to turn on VPN while purchasing games.
5. Turkish/Argentinian VPN is now the must thing to have! Due to the recent interface update, steam has begun to watch closely user location activity. We prefer you to always have any anonymizer tool turned on while purchasing games. You can get a free VPN here: UrbanVPN, VPN Unlimited, Windscriber.
6. Do not refund/return any game that you bought. Just believe us, after that steam will make your region back to the original.